Friday, January 19, 2007

things to work on

1. my altered book has been sadly neglected lately. it is going to be a big project and will take me while to complete it. i am going to try and work on it at least once a week.

2. get back to sending RAKs (random acts of kindness) to people in my yahoogroups and at postcardx. if any of you want to get a little piece of art from me (a tag, 4 x 4 collage, atc) you can send me your address at seasecrets at gmail dot com...it's more than likely that you'll get a little something in the mail. just not right away. i will probably send out a few things a month.

3. balance school and my creative projects. i also write poetry besides doing altered art. i think sometimes my writing gets neglected. other times my art gets neglected. it's really tricky trying to figure it all out.

4. start an etsy shop. i want to try to sell some of the things i make. i am not sure what i'm going to sell yet though.

No comments: