Friday, April 06, 2007

latest journal entries



here is my latest collage in my journal, it's sunny and bright which is definitely not the weather in sf right now. it's all foggy and cold and damp. the yellow paper is actually 'spring sale' postcards from anthropologie that i picked up today i liked the bright pattern and how happy yellow looks.

i did a foolish thing today. when i left the house i forgot my keys. it's funny because i just realized it when i shut the door and then i couldn't get back inside because nobody else was home.


ephemera used in this collage:
vivienne westwood exhibit brochure
envelope from germany - i love the flower stamps
tree graphic from a business card
green tissue paper
catalog page
map
foreign text page



i like how pretty the colors and patterns are.

3 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Easter

Mrs.Kwitty said...

It is so funny--you are about the third person I have heard in the last couple days that uses the Anthropologie ads in their collage work! I am just going to have to see if I can get my hands on one of their ads! LOL

I really like your work (especially the tags with the music and birds--my favorite!) and I think your shop name is adorable!

Smiles, Karen

stinkybomb said...

i'm loving your work with the slides